Free Community Event
Awareness for Kid’s Self Defense Against Strangers
When: May 18th
Where: American Top Team
14869 Highway 13 S,
Prior Lake, MN 55372
According to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, roughly 800,000 children are reported missing each year in the United States — that’s around 2,000 per day.
This means att any given time, over 33,000 kids are missing.
Sex trafficking is all over the place, and women and children are their targets (especially young girls).
The sad part is that when kids try to fight back physically, they are no match for their kidnappers (be they strangers or people they know).
The moves kids need to learn are not the classic moves you would think.
What will you learn at this event?
– Ways to avoid a bad, potential threatening situation
– Real self defense that actually works against an adult (and it
isn’t punching & kicking)
– What to do if the kidnapper succeeds in taking you
– Ways to alert other people if you are being taken
– Mental tools to stay alert & calm during a kidnapping
You might be thinking, “This isn’t for me. This will never happen to me.”
That is what everyone thinks before it DOES happen to them.
Better safe than sorry. And you can be safe & learn all of these things for FREE at our event. What do you have to lose?
Sign up for the free event today – only 20 spots available.
In order to sign up for this event, we ask you do 2 easy things:
1. Fill out the information form. Your info will be sent to one of our coaches who will contact you shortly.
2. Hop on a phone call with us! Our coach will contact you and find a time that works best for you.*
*You MUST sign up for a call either way. It is required we get verbal confirmation from you that you will be attending the event. We do this because we limit attendees and do not want to hold a spot for someone who will not attend. We also want to make sure you are a real person and not a bot that filled out info online.